Welcome to Dr. Rod Merritt
Your Hilliard Chiropractor
Visit Dr. Rod Merritt in Hilliard, OH to learn how you can live a healthier, pain-free life. We offer chiropractic care for the whole family, including prenatal and pediatric/infant care. Chiropractor Dr. Merritt and his team are here to provide you with chiropractic care tailored to your specific needs.
Depending on your condition and lifestyle, Dr. Merritt will provide you with a combination of services tailored to your needs. Our chiropractic care plans include:
- Functional Medicine - Dr. Merritt will work with you to find the underlying cause of your pain or discomfort. Rather than treating the symptoms, we'll address the root cause of those symptoms and develop a treatment regimen for complete body health.
- Nutrition - What you eat has a huge effect on the health of not just your nervous system, but your body as a whole. Our nutrition counseling will help you understand how what you eat affects your health and help you develop a plan to keep you healthy.
- Personalized Exercise and Rehab Programs - As with nutrition, exercise has a profound effect on your overall health. Proper exercise is even more important if you are rehabilitating from an injury or surgery.
- Spinal Decompression - By gently stretching the spine, Dr. Merritt can relieve pain and pressure on the spine and promote overall health.
- Cold Laser Therapy - In some cases, cold laser therapy can help reduce, minimize, or eliminate acute and chronic pain.
- Electrical Stimulation - By using electrical stimulation Dr. Merritt is able to treat many spinal issues including pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms.
- Ultrasound Therapy – Ultrasound therapy is another treatment option that can help muscle pain by reducing inflammation through sound waves.
Chiropractic Care in Hillard, OH
Dr. Rod Merritt has years of experience providing comprehensive chiropractic care to residents of Hillard, OH, and the greater Columbus area. Dr. Merritt and the rest of our staff will work with you to develop a chiropractic care plan to relieve your pain and orient you towards overall health and wellness. For more information on the services we offer, or to schedule an appointment, call our office at (614) 777-1920 or visit us online.